Why spend the money on setting up your own datacenter when you can rent one.
Hosted in your choice of Datacenter: NYC, NJ or Dallas.
Our Datacenters are all Level 3 SSAE 16 Type 2 certified.
Our Service Offering:
- A full HPE BladeSystem c7000 with full administrator access.
- 8) HP ProLiant 685 G7 Blade servers with quad 12 core AMD Opteron 6172 2.1Ghz cpu’s, 256 gig ram, dual 300g SAS raid one drive array and 8g Dual port Fiber channel mezzanine card.
- Dual Brocade 8/24 Fiber Channel switch
- Dual Cisco Catalyst Blade Ethernet Switch 3120X with Dual 10G connections to Virtual Firewall.
- Dual homed dedicated 24TB Dot Hill 8g Fiber Channel Storage array.
- Xaccel Virtual Domain off our Redundant Fortinet Firewalls with full administrator access. (1)
- 1 Gig of BGP multi-homed Internet connectivity peering with (Level3, CenturyLink, XO, Cogent and GTT)
- 1 IPv4 Class C of IP address space.
- 1 IPv6 /64 Subnet of IP address space.
- Xaccel 24/7 hardware support with remote hands.
Special Pricing $ 5999.00 per month 1 year commit with a one-time setup fee of $6000.00
Looking for other hardware specifications please give us a call
- VMware vSphere Enterprise software installed on above infrastructure. $999 per month with 24/7 Xaccel tech support.
- Xaccel MSP Cloud Based VM backup system with full administrator access. $250 per month for 1TB of compressed space. Additional space @ .20 per gig.
- Additional Rack space with A+B power per 1U for customer supplied gear $250 per month
- Dedicated to Customer 44U Secure Rack with Full card access. $850 per month
- Xaccel SNMP monitoring. Please call for pricing.
- Dedicated private connectivity to customer’s office. Please call for pricing.
For more information please call our Sales Department at 201.806.2602 option 1 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(1) Virtual domains (VDOMs) divide a FortiGate security gateway into two or more (up to 250) virtual FortiGate devices, each operating as an independent FortiGate security gateway. Each VDOM can provide completely separate firewall, routing, UTM, VPN, and next generation firewall services.