As the digital age increases in sophistication, so does your risk. Our Security and IT Due Diligence offering evaluates your Security, Network, and Information Technology assets, expenses, processes, and procedures for their efficiency and potential liability. Xaccel identifies risks and potential hazards to prevent or minimize their impact on your business. Xaccel works with you to understand your business so we can propose and build tactical and strategic mitigation solutions, on a single snapshot or periodic review basis.
- Security Assessment; Design and Build network, application, data, and procedures for:
- Attack/Penetration Testing
- Defense/Firewall Design
- Periodic Assessment schedule
- System Design Review/Compliance
- Risk Profile
- Cost/Benefits/Business Needs Analysis
- Hardware, Software and Network Assets – including effectiveness, cost, source code controls, database design, single sign-on, cross-application compatibility.
- Strategy – plans, budgets, compensation, licensing, acceptable use policies, and more.
- Organization – effectiveness of management and technical team.
- Financial – past, present and future expenditure plans
For more information please call our Sales Department at 201.806.2602 option 1 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.