Xaccel Networks is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Xaccel, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards.
- Every Interaction Matters
- Enable Others to Succeed
- Strive for Excellence
- Anything is Possible
- Sense of Fun and Play
We are currently seeking a New Acquisition Sales Rep to join our growing sales team!
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The New Acquisition Sales Rep:
- Contacts prospective customers through company-generated leads.
- Generates new business through prospecting and self-generated leads.
- Recommends solutions to meet customer needs.
- Calls on customers to establish long-term relationships and create repeat business.
- Retains knowledge of products and services to successfully present and up-sale.Reviews special projects and implements services and products within budgetary constraints without depleting customer expectations
- Resolves escalated client issues in a timely manner to reduce client churn
- Provides guided facility tours and effectively presents company and network infrastructure to clients
- Extremely responsive to all client telephone calls and emails
- Monitor Salesforce CRM, forecasting Opportunity Pipeline for accuracy.
- Accurately updates customer’s records in Salesforce after each communication with customer or prospect. Schedule events, call backs and follow-ups and continue communications as organized and managed with Salesforce.
- Attend to online chat sessions with new customers from website.
- Meet monthly individual sales goals.
- Have a flexible schedule and the ability to work one day of the week a late schedule.
- Represents the company in a professional manner.
- Presents company products at local and regional trade shows if needed.
- Other duties as consistent with the position.
- Self-motivated, ambitious and goal-oriented.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Effective listening skills
- A technical aptitude, attention to detail, customer follow-up skills
- Experience selling complex technical solutions
- A minimum of 2 – 4 years successful sales experience incorporating value/service selling. Goal oriented with superior work ethic.
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills. Effective time management skills, superior negotiation skills, proven territory / vertical market sales development skills.
- Knowledgeable in professional sales training and sales process. Able to work to a monthly target and be able to effectively communicate over the phone, through email, and face-to-face.
If you think you are a fit, then we’re interested in hearing form you. Please send us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com